Friday, July 25, 2008

Who is This Kid?


Two firsts in this picture. Her first pigtails. I didn't even realize her hair was long enough to do anything to - I just knew it was long enough to drive me crazy but not long enough to get out of her face. I was obvioulsy wrong. I got home from work last night and day care had made her the cutest little *kid* around. She absolutely loved them, she was so proud of them - had to show them off and make sure they were there every few minutes. Loved them so much she made me do it again this morning. Sounds like I need to get to the store and buy some hairbands. I have no idea what to do with a little girl's hair. Help!

Second is the candy necklace she has around her neck. It came with her dinner. I wasn't too thrilled about it, but she didn't know it was candy and I sure wasn't going to tell her. Instead, we told her it was a necklace - a toy. She played with it all night. Put it on. Take it off. Endless entertainment. Works for me.

The craziest part of all though is how much of a kid she was sitting across from us eating her dinner. I am pretty sure it happened overnight. It's a little creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment