Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Project Say Something: 20 10 Questions


Amy stole her questions from Inside the Actor's Studio this time around. Which? Brilliant. I love how "word-association" -like they make them.

What is your favorite word?
Onomatopoeia

What is your least favorite word?
Fart (seriously, I hate that word)

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Intelligence. Cleverness.

What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Close-mindedness

What sound or noise do you love?
Ocean. Children's laughter

What sound or noise do you hate?
LOUD

What is your favorite curse word?
My mom,grandma and mother-in-law read this site so I naively swore to myself I would not use that word on my site. Which truly kills me a lot of days. (It is afterall, my favorite. And just flows so easily and works so well with so many things.) It's the one that starts with the F and ends with the K. But mom, grandma, mother-in-law, I swear, I don't say that word. Ever. Really.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Designer

What profession would you not like to do?
Clean port-a-potties. Along with so many others.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Welcome" (Hey, it's better than, "You've got the wrong door, dummy!")

No comments:

Post a Comment