Friday, April 18, 2008

The Life and Times of Someone Losing her Ever-Loving Mind


Hi. Wondering where I’ve been the last few weeks? Why the posting has gone down the drain and there are no pictures to get you through your day? Well – let me sum it up for you….

I get up at 5:30. At 6:30, I get in my car and head for work. On good days, two hours later, I get there. On not so good days (which seems to be most days lately), it’s closer to 3 hours (or more! GASP!). Then I work – for real (not like the last 4 years) – for 9ish hours. Then anytime between 5:30 and 7, I get to head home. Luckily that drive is two hours. I have dinner, I clean up dinner, I put the child to bed and then guess what? Yep. I go to bed. By 9:30.

I know. I’ve done lost my mind.

I am a night person. I have never, ever been a morning person. 8 AM is too early for me. So 5:30? I hyperventilate just thinking about it. Going to bed before midnight is painful. I’m the most alert and productive and creative at night. Now I go to bed early and I get up early and my brain is mush because of it. So once I get a little more used to this crazy life that is now mine, I might be able to get you a few more posts and some more pictures – cuz really? What *does* my kid look like now? I couldn’t even answer that myself – given I hardly see her anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment