Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Project Say Something: My Trip in the TARDIS


You've been given the chance to take one trip through time - backward or forward. Where do you go, what do you do, and of course, why?

There are two ways I should answer this question.

The first:
I would travel back in time and somehow change the stupid-ass decisions I made that I am still paying for today. But I am pretty sure that would
Marty McFly my baby and I just don’t feel like doing that. I kinda worship her.

The second:
I HATE surprises. I read spoilers to all my TV shows. I often read the last page of a book. I hate getting gifts without knowing in advance what they are. So, naturally, I would want to fast-forward to see what happens for me/my kids/my grandkids in the future. But I don’t think I could come back and live now knowing what the actual future-that-matters holds. No, not a matter of think, I couldn’t.

Just the other day, I posted that if I could go back in time, I'd undo this job decision I made. Still tempting, but not my answer.

So my answer, if I could take one trip through time, I would go to 18th Century France and steal me some dresses!


*Don’t know what the TARDIS is?? Well, you’re missing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment