Thursday, June 16, 2011
A Week of Miss M. Day Five.
Five seems like cheating because it really isn't very many. But five is what it is because that's just how it works.
My five favorite things about the gorgeous, sassy, little five year-old:
- She is a strong-willed, independent child who knows what she wants.
- She has an imagination and creative streak the likes of which I never could have imagined.
- She has a very sensitive, very nurturing nature about her.
- She already has a very intense passion for learning and is very inquisitive (and, yes, nosy!).
- She takes such amazing care of her little sister and looks out for her and loves to teach her and is the absolute best big sister ever.