Friday, January 9, 2009

Project Say Something: Traditions. Or Lack Thereof.


To not have any. Seriously. I want traditions, I like traditions, I suck at consistency or remembering anything. I will be making some, really, I just need to come up with them and actually write them down somewhere that they won't get lost or forgotten. I know we had a few as children - opening a present on Christmas Eve, Easter Bunny hiding our baskets (I hated that), the visits to grandparents for each holiday, things like that.

The only true tradition I would have to say I've really held to is the annual fight on New Year's Eve Dan and I have had since the first one we were together. And it's always over the STUPIDEST stuff. Luckily, the last few years we've managed to forego that tradition. Hopefully we manage to replace it with something much more celebratory and festive really, really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment