Friday, August 1, 2008

It's Friday and I'm Feeling Lazy...


... So I am just going to sing praises of some amazing, wonderful, they get me through the day every day, I would so stalk them if I were a stalker-type person*, very funny, very well-written women.
This is the funniest thing I've read all week. She cracks me up. And I'm not saying that because I have to. She always makes me feel so normal. Because she's way crazier than I am. Okay, fine. Because we're so very much alike. We're our own version of "normal."

And on that same note (if you didn't know, that last link was to my sister)... I've been trying to figure out a reason to link to this post from the Pioneer Woman. (I just love her.) I couldn't come up with a legitimate reason until I decided to do this post. I've never heard a better description of sisters. She sums it up more perfectly than I ever could have hoped. She always does such an amazing job of describing things. And she keeps everything light and humorous and 100% entertaining. Even some things that are in no way entertaining.

And most importantly, she's back! Holy cow. I was SO excited to see a new post on her site when I accidentally clicked the link - knowing she'd been gone for ages. Well she's not gone anymore and she's as funny and witty as ever. I'm a lot more excited about her return than I probably should be.

Oh. And the last paragraph of this post? So perfect.

*Except my sister. I totally stalk my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment