Thursday, May 29, 2008

Face-Painting Fun

There were a couple of days last week that Madeleine came home with her face painted. She was so proud of it. The first night, she showed off her butterflies like they were fabulous works of art. The second night she had a runny nose so mostly destroyed it but she was still so excited about it.
One of the girls at day care paints the kids up and they all have a ball. What impresses me - and I certainly can't speak for the other children, only my own - is how in the holy sam hell she gets them to sit still long enough to do anything but draw a big blob. Some of them are pretty intricate and fancy. And they're all tiny toddlers who don't sit still for anything ever. I'm kinda jealous. Maybe I need to invest in some face paint.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment