Sunday, February 14, 2010

So It's Been a While...


So December came and went. And January came and went. And what do you know, it's the middle of February. So I'm just going to write off the updates I have missed. Sure, I could go back and TRY to remember things but well, I can't remember anything about anything. So I'll just say, this baby is awesome. She is huge (and yet, miniature in comparison to babies half her age). She is starting to attempt the sitting up by herself thing. She's been sick more days than well. She adores her sister beyond belief. She sleeps like crap anymore even though we have had a few nights where she sleeps the whole night through and I have to wake her up in the morning (hello! could you give me a few more of those please??). She's not interested in the whole "food" thing - she's still convinced it's going to gag her. She rolls everywhere. She's absolutely adorable and everyone she sees falls in love with her. She's just awesome. See for yourself:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment